Gulet SAN is 22 meter nicely designed gulet for gulet cruising charter in Croatia, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 double bed cabins. Each cabin has its own bathroom with shower. The cabins are air conditioned and have enough storage. The captain has his own cabin while the crew members share the crew quarters.
All of gulet San`s sails are functional. On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern there is a large area with dining table and leisure sofa. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterranean food prepared by our talented chef.
All these things, coupled with our experienced professional crew, allow you the freedom to visit some of the most beautiful and remote destinations of the Adriatic in complete security and with the knowledge that we will ensure your stay with us as truly amazing.
Spacious accommodation with plenty of headroom - good for air circulation. Safe deck areas with high bulwarks around the sides - great for children. Nice cabins. Spacious uncluttered sun decks with sun mattresses. Covered aft deck with dining area. Large salon with bar and dining facilities. Fully- equipped professional galley. Private shower & toilet with hot water in each cabin. Powerful engines for safe cruising. Professional 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand).
Standard Equipment on board:
Ice boxes, Sun mattresses, Swim ladder, Gangway, Sun Awnings, Outdoor Dining Facilities, Snorkeling Equipment, Holding Tanks, Bed Linen, Towels, Service Boat, Outboard Engine, Stereo Radio / CD Player, TV, Mobile Telephone, VHF Radio & DSC, Hot and Cold Water, water ski, snorkeling equipment.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day)
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 330 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 450 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wine/beer/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 Eur per person per week.
- All inclusive non alcoholic drinks: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes wines/beer/spirits from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered or premium wines/beers/spirits are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 500 EUR per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port every night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: Accommodation on board, 3 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours
cruising a day, air-conditioning for 8 hours per day, use of tender for transfers to/from shore (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except for water toys that consume fuel).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated about 1000 Eur per week), tourist taxes, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (extra hour 60 Eur), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 500 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski 50 Eur/hour, Jet ski 120 Eur/hour (Jet ski will be put on the boat only by request at least 6 weeks before the charter), National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h