|04.04. - 24.05. |
27.09. - 31.10.
|24.05. - 28.06. |
30.08. - 27.09.
|28.06. - 30.08.|
|10.500 €||11.700 €||13.000 €|
Gulet SEDNA - cruising Croatia
Gulet Sedna is a classic 20-meter gulet that offers great accommodation to its customers.
She is a very well maintained yacht, run by the owner with extensive experience in the production and design of yachts.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and an extra single bed, a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The stern deck of gulet Sedna houses a dining table with cushioned chairs. The front deck is fitted with comfortable sunbeds and on the stern, there is a canopied deck for relaxing in the shade, while the mid-section of the vessel has an indoor lounge and a bar area.
The indoor salon of gulet Sedna consists of a kitchen, a yacht bar, and a large white couch with a table. The salon is finished in very quality exotic padouk and mahogany wood which, combined with a white couch, provides a very inviting and elegant atmosphere.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 80HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 7 guests in 3 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Fuel for generator use 5 hours/day
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
Food & drink options
- Half board (breakfast, dinner) + non-alcoholic drinks: 380 €
- Breakfast + non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas
- One way: 1400€
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer