Gulet AURUM provides an outstanding cruise experience in Croatia.
Gulet Aurum is completely redesigned to create exceptional outdoor living areas. Each corner of the gulet is turned into leisure area for guests.
This is a huge bonus because our guests have plenty of fantastic space to enjoy the cruise.
Gulet Aurum provides accommodation in 6 cabins for up to 12 guests. All the cabins have double walk-around beds, lot of space, storage space, air-conditioning and en suite toilet.
Also, each cabin has a safe box for your valuables.
The stairs which lead to the cabins are in the salon.
Indoor salon, as central area of the gulet, is very spacious, elegant and inviting, due to quality shiny wood and white couches. The salon houses large and comfortable couch with two dining tables, another couch as lounge corner and yacht bar with chairs.
Due to large panoramic windows on both sides of salon, there is plenty of daylight. Salon is 27 m2 large.
At the bottom of salon, there is another sitting area and the kitchen, where our chef prepares all the tasty meals to delight you.
The most attractive part of the gulet Aurum is her deck and fly bridge.
On the stern deck, which is 30 m2 large, there is dining table with chairs, as well as very spacious leisure sofa, where our guests just adore to transfer after the good lunch.
Stern deck is newly refitted with hard top and awning all around, for rain and wind protection, which allows our guests to spend time here under all weather conditions.
On the bow deck, there is a cushioned bench with two cocktail tables and this area is perfect to enjoy the cruise. The area is protected with sun tent.
Another outdoor living area is fly bridge, where there are sun bathing mattresses and large cushioned couch with cocktail table. Our guests can enjoy complete privacy in this area.
The owner of the gulet Aurum strives each season to increase the comfort, the luxury and the functionality of the gulet, which is directly reflected on the quality of the cruise.
There are 4 crew members on the gulet: captain, chef and two deckhands. They are all well trained in hospitality services, preparation of high quality domestic meals, maintenance of the yacht and all other duties on board.
- 6 spacious cabins for 12 guests (all en suite)
- All double walk-around bed cabins
- Spacious lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area for 12 guests, 30m2
- Big sun deck at bow and at fly bridge for sunbathing in total privacy, 40m2
- Spacious part on the stern with sitting area and dining table, 40m2
- Spacious sitting area with table at the fly bridge and new stainless steel fence
- New hardtop (35m2) on the stern with new LED lighting and stereo unit with new sound system (four speakers) that can be connected with smart phone, ipad, ipod, usb
- Awning for side protection 35m2
- New teak on main deck
- Separate kitchen with stainless steel stove, indoor and outdoor barbecue, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, ice machine
- Air-conditioning (Cooling / Heating) with separate control in each cabin and salon
- LCD, VHF, DVD, CD, radio
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- Safe in all cabins
- Separate crew quarters
- Room service
- Two deckhands
- Tender 5m with Yamaha 60 Hp outboard engine
- 2 canoes
- Water ski
- 2 paddle boards
- Knee board
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Obligatory fee for ports/anchors/sojourn taxes: 1.000 Eur/week
- Half board (breakfast+lunch): 330 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 520 Eur per person per week
- Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30 Eur per meal per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options
- Drinks/beverages must be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 220 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 105 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
1000 Eur per week includes: expenses in town ports (but not marina fees), anchorages, sojourn taxes.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-10 years 50% discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, insurance of the yacht, service on board, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), fuel for 4 hours sailing per day (each extra hour is charged 80 Eur), 24 hours/day of generator work and air conditioning, bed sheets once a week and towels twice in a week changing, beach towels, water for drinking, tea and filter coffee, 10 GB/week Wi-Fi internet.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, tickets for National parks, private marina fees, town ports, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, one way cruise, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 80 Eur), land transfers, use of tender (80 Eur/hour for water ski), tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h