2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|14.800 €||16.900 €||18.800 €|
Gulet ANDI STARis one of the best choices for your cruise in Croatia!
Gulet Andi Star was completely remodeled for the season 2019. in order to match high-end accommodation standards. Additional upgrade will be done for the season 2020.
The yacht amazed our guests with her new luxurious design! Together with outstanding crew and exceptional cuisine, our guests have the most memorable cruise.
UPGRADE FOR 2020. SEASON:
- New tender
- Jet ski
- Interior wood will be completely remodeled
- Solar panels for unlimited air conditioning
- Bathrooms will be upgraded and we will install new shower tubs
- New sun pads on the bow deck
Andi Star is very spacious yacht that radiates warm atmosphere and positive energy. She has always been very attractive for cruising vacations due to her accommodation layout and amazing outdoor spaces.
Andi Star has 5 cabins to accommodate 10+2 guests. The cabins are:
- Spacious Master cabin with double bed, two big sofas, bathroom with shower tub
- 4 cabins which have double bed (1,45 cm x 2,00 cm) + single bed (85,00 cm x 1,90 cm), bathroom with shower tub
Cabins layout provide excellent accommodation options, specially for families with kids or guests who want an extra comfortable bed in their cabin.
All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathroom with shower tub. Cabins also provide enough storage space..
The indoor salon is surprisingly big, finished in high-quality wood. The seating area consists of a large and comfortable sofa with dining table and the yacht bar. Kitchen is bellow deck, completely divided from the guest area.
Due to large panoramic windows, there is plenty of daylight, which makes this area very pleasant..
The most attractive part of the gulet is her deck.
On the stern deck, there is a dining table with sofa and chairs, as well as huge leisure sofa with sun pads.This area is sun protected, so our guests could enjoy chilling and dining.
Bow deck is huge sun bathing area, equipped with comfortable sun mattresses.
What makes this gulet special is her attentive crew who makes sure each guest has unique cruise experience.
Each crew member has the highest hospitality training. They are not only experienced but also attentive and helpful at all times.
Nothing is too much trouble for them and they all work hard to provide you with fascinating cruise.
The captain will create the most amazing itineraries, combining secluded bays during the day and the town ports for the night.
Cuisine is one of the most important parts of the cruise and our chef will surprise you with all kinds of specialties, adjusted to your taste.
Our cruises are perfect combination of natural beauties, outstanding cuisine, historical sights and fun with water sports.
On Andi Star, we have water ski, paddle boards, tube and snorkel equipment.
Our guests only have words of praise for each crew member, leaving the yacht with amazing memories.
Andi Star is one of those gulets whose guests mostly book their week for the next season upon leaving the yacht.
- 5 air conditioned cabins for up to 10+2 guests
- 1 Master cabin and 4 cabins which have double size bed + single bed
- En suite bathrooms with shower tub in each cabin
- Spacious indoor salon with couch and dining table
- Cushioned leisure sofa on stern deck
- Dining table on stern deck
- Sun bathing mattresses on bow deck
- Very attentive crew
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Excellent meals
- Plenty of water sports
- WiFi Internet
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 Eur per person per week.
- Extra dinner: 40 Eur per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 220 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer (not premium wines), specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, fresh squeezed juices are extra cost, if consumed.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port every night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3-7 years: 50% discount
- children from 7-10 years: 30% of discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES:week accommodation on yacht, 13% VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, air conditioning, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi Internet, snorkel equipment, 2 paddle boards, cleaning of cabins every day, arrival day dinner, one complimentary dinner..
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, town ports, anchorages, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (every additional hour is charged 70 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 1000 Eur in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged), water ski 70 Eur/hour, tube 70 Eur/hour, jet ski 150 Eur/hour, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h