2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|15.000 €||18.000 €||21.000 €|
Gulet LINDA- The most memorable cruising...
Gulet Linda is among the highest rated gulets in Croatia!
Gulet Linda is the most precious yacht for your cruise, each year, this yacht receives the highest rates from our guests. The owner is passionate seaman, excellently trained in hospitality and yacht engineering which is a guarantee of extremely high service and dedication to guests.
When it comes to yacht maintenance, the owner of Linda is second to none. Each season, he invests a lot to keep the yacht in perfect conditions and to make improvements, all with only one aim: to match the highest standards in accommodation and guests' comfort.
Choosing Linda, our guests are provided with magnificent cruising on exclusive gulet, Mediterranean high-quality food, attentive crew, spacious and beautifully furnished decks and interior, amazing routes along the Croatian coast and the vacation of a lifetime.
Magnificent gulet Linda provides accommodation for up to 14 guests in spacious 7 cabins.
All the cabins have double bed. Two cabins have walk around bed which can be converted into 2 single beds.
If single beds are required, please give us a note at latest 3 weeks prior to your cruise, so we could adjust the beds and prepare appropriate bed linen for single use.
All the cabins are air conditioned and with en suite toilets with shower tub.
The dimensions of the beds are 2,10 m x 1,35 m. The size of the cabins is app. 2,30 m x 2,40 m.
The indoor salon, as the central area of the gulet, radiates warm and elegant atmosphere. Large light colored couch with dining table dominates the area.
Our guests prefer hanging around the excellently stocked yacht bar, chatting with the crew.
Guests may also relax in the comfortable air-conditioned salon watching DVD/TV or enjoying music.
The kitchen is surprisingly big for this type of the yacht and is located under the bar, thus the chef has his own privacy while preparing outstanding meals for our guests.
The most attractive part of Linda is her deck. It is spacious and designed to provide lot of comfort to the guests.
Imagine yourself sunbathing on the cozy cushioned area on the bow deck or relaxing with a cocktail on the shady aft deck leisure sofa, or diving overboard for refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
At the stern deck, there is a huge dining table with chairs as well as cushioned leisure sofa, where our guests prefer to collapse after plentiful meals.
This area is shaded and as such very attractive to the guests.
The bow deck is a big sun bathing area. According to most of the guests, this is the most desirable part of the gulet Linda where you can relax and enjoy amazing surrounding area while cruising.At the very front of the bow, there is a cushioned bench with cocktail tables.
The gulet Linda can be chartered by families or group of friends of up to 14 people. She is ideal for those who want to experience the greatest sailing pleasures in the Adriatic with the highest standard of service, privacy and security.
Linda has 4 crew members: captain, chef, waiter and deckhand.
This is a team of excellently trained professionals who will do nothing but the best to make each day the most memorable.
On Linda, you will never see frozen imported meat or food from the cans, the chef has no limits in budget to provide only domestic high-quality ingredients. And he will express all his talent and creativity in preparing delicacies for you. Needless to say the meals are plentiful and variant.
Being on the sea all his life, the captain has excellent local knowledge and he has lot of ideas to add an extra value to each cruise. He has his own "secret" bays and coves, local attractions and taverns with which he captivates the guests.
All crew members are completely dedicated to guests and on disposal at all times, yet they are discrete and you will never feel disturbed.
Captain and the crew will be delighted to let you play an active role in the running of the yacht throughout your cruise, or you can just relax, sunbath and enjoy other facilities. Our friendly crew is constantly on hand to make your cruise a holiday of a lifetime.
We have prepared for you standard and activity cruising on the gulet Linda, which you can also combine depending on your vacation preferences. Our dedicated crew will take you to the most beautiful locations on Adriatic, they will recommend the best restaurants, historical sights and places of interest, the magnificent bays for swimming and water sports, as well as suggest you the best locations for additional activities such as rafting on the river Cetina near the town of Omis, scuba diving around the island of Vis, visiting the famous Blue Cave near Komiza, wine tasting on the islands, rural households visiting and much more.
- 7 en suite cabins for up to 14 guests
- 2 cabins have walk around bed which can be converted into 2 single beds
- Very charming and elegant indoor salon
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Huge dining table at stern deck
- Large cushioned leisure sofa at stern deck
- Extraordinary crew service
- Outstanding Mediterranean high-quality meals
- Lot of extras included in price
- Wide range of water sports
- The highest rated gulet in Croatia
- Warm and friendly atmosphere on board
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle board
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION PRICE
- One way cruise to Dubrovnik
- Welcome champagne
- Welcome dinner on arrival day
- Complimentary dinner during the cruise
- Half board (breakfast+lunch): 350 Eur per person per week (Dinner on the first night and one complimentary dinner included in price)
- Extra meal (3 courses dinner): 45 Eur per person per dinner
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 170 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-10 years 50% discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, Croatian VAT, 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), bed sheets and towels, sun towels, the use of all equipment on the yacht (snorkeling equipment, kayak, stand up paddle board, assorted floats), dinner on the first night, complimentary dinner as the treat to the group, Wi-Fi Internet access.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports and anchorages, National park entrances, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base ports, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged), private marinas, fuel for water sports which require the use tender (water ski 60Eur/hour), tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h