|01.01. - 29.05. |
25.09. - 31.12
|29.05. - 19.06. |
28.08. - 25.09.
|19.06. - 28.08.|
|19.000 €||22.000 €||25.000 €|
Gulet ARDURA - Cruising Croatia
Gulet Ardora is a unique gulet. She is a mix of traditional Croatian shipbuilding and modern boat building and technology.
YYou can relax on the large sun terrace, ideal for a day of boating or swimming. Our crew will make sure that the guests are happy and satisfied.
- 6 convertible cabins with 2 single beds and private bathrooms
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
At the rear deck, there is a spacious seating area with pillows, a dining table, and a dining area. There is a separate dining table in the lounge, and your meals are prepared in the fully equipped separate kitchen. Ardura Gulet has plenty of sun pillows for all guests.
Mattresses for sunbathing are on board the arch. Both decks can be covered with a sun tent to give you as much outdoor enjoyment as possible.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 5.00 meters, 90 HP
- Sea bob
- Water skis
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- 3 hours tender-operated watersports
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 420 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 630 € per person per week
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 210 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 125 € per person per week
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- PA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 10% of the charter fee to cover the following costs, but not limited to: port and marina fees, national park and parks of nature entrances, shipping agents fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterersrequest, shoreside transport, excursion and adverse activities (scuba diving, rafting ...).
- APA to be paid in cash onboard or as a wire transfer to a shipping agent's account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, shipping agents commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- One way: 1200 €
- Extra navigation: 60 €/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer