2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|12.600 €||14.900 €||16.250 €|
Gulet ABORDA- Cruising on gulet Aborda will enrich you for completely new experience of getting to know Croatia and its' culinary delicacies.
Gulet ABORDA is one of the biggest gulets in Croatia, providing amazing cruising itineraries and programs along the coast and islands of Adriatic.
Aborda has been built of very quality mahogany, which is being maintained regularly each season, thus Aborda keeps preserving her quality and appearance.
Our attentive 4 crew members are very dedicated to the boat and to the guests, trying to present the cruising, the beauties of our country, the gourmet cuisine and the hospitality in best manner. Nothing is much trouble for them as they are experienced in what they do and willing to assist.
Gulet Aborda has 7 cabins to accommodate 14 guests. If you are bigger group, we can allow one more cabin for total of 16 guests.
The cabin configuration:
- 4 DOUBLE BED CABINS
- 3 TWIN BED CABINS (+ additional twin cabin)
Each cabin has en suite toilet and is air-conditioned, with plenty of storage space.
The indoor salon of Aborda is very spacious and elegant, with large yacht bar, dining table and comfortable couch and chairs. The galley is completely separated, so the guests are not disturbed.
The most attractive and the most inviting area of the gulet is the deck, where the most of the day is spent. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with U shaped comfortable sofa, an area perfect for alfresco dining in shade or even taking afternoon nap.
On the bow deck, we have put the sun bathing mattresses, where our guests adore sun bath or just lie and enjoy the stunning sceneries while cruising.
GOURMET CRUISEWhen it comes to wine and dine on the gulet Aborda, this is what brings the extra value to the cruise. Our chef is a master and his delicacies amaze all our guests. On Aborda, you will taste the real Mediterranean cuisine, all fresh and tasty and the yacht owners pay special attention when supplying the gulet, choosing the best quality food and wine.
CREWGulet Aborda has 4 crew members who make an excellently trained team, attentive and agile in what they do. Their local knowledge and experience are of great importance on the yacht so you can expect they will be at your disposal all the time. They are:
-Jure, the captain who is experienced not only in navigation and finding all the amazing hidden coves, but also in maintaining the gulet excellently. He is modest and at service at all times, paying attention that everything is just perfect.
-Dean, our chef, is very young but professional, very conscientious and creative, the guests just love his delicacies. Dejan will gladly express all his talent and creativity, trying to please all tastes. He regularly wins all culinary contests, which contributes much to the whole cruise experience.
-Our two deckhands are very diligent, hospitable and skilled, their talents are very useful on board and they are very helpful with the guests. They both try to provide all the necessary services to our guests and make the whole cruise memorable.
Together with our experienced crew, we have created a number of cruising programs for our guests, trying to provide you with the complete experience of Croatia on our cruise. Beside villages, towns, natural beauties and nice bays, you will visit the famous wine producers, experience wine tasting, taste various delicacies not only on our gulet, but also in different taverns and rural households where we can take you, you can visit the lavender and olive fields, experience the real island life with locals, learn about the rich historical and cultural heritage or get some of the adrenalin water skiing, scuba diving on amazing locations, biking, rafting on the river and much more.
- 7 amazing en suite cabins for 14 guests
- 4 double bed cabins and 3 twin cabins
- Additional twin cabin for 2 guests
- High-quality bed linen and towels
- Complete refit in 2014. and 2015.
- Panoramic windows in salon to provide plenty of day light
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Huge sun bathing area
- Excellently trained crew
- Outstanding Mediterranean meals
- Warm and friendly atmosphere on board
- WiFi Internet
- Water ski
- Paddle board
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Tourist tax (1 Eur/person/day)
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week (Dinner on the first night included in price)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks and beverages are not included in food options.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 220 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. The cost for one week is 700 Eur - 1000 Eur for the boat
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
- children from 10-12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, Croatian VAT, 4 hours of cruising per day, air conditioning for 5 hours per day, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), boat insurance, dinner on arrival day, bed linen, towels, sun towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees, private marinas, tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day), water skiing (70 Eur per hour), more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is extra charged), more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour 20 Eur), embark and disembark out of base ports, entrance in National Parks, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h