2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 26.06.|
28.08. - 31.12
|26.06 - 28.08. |
|17.000 €||12.000 €|
Gulet ANGELICAis very beautiful and excellently maintained yacht for your cruise in Croatia. Run by a family of passionate sailors and professionals, Gulet Angelica provides outstanding hospitality and service.
She has 5 cabins to accommodate 10+2 guests. The cabins are:
3 double bed cabins
2 cabins with double bed + single bed
All the cabins are air conditioned and with en suite toilet. Being finished in very quality wood, the cabins provide nice and warm gulet environment and they all have large windows to allow much of a daylight.
The indoor salon is very spacious, consisting of the seating area with couch and dining table, as well as the boat bar. Salon is very airy due to the glass door leading to stern deck and panoramic windows on both sides.
The decks of Gulet Angelica are large, providing enough space for all the guests.
The bow deck consists of the sun bathing mattresses, while the stern deck houses large dining table and comfortable leisure sofa. The area on the stern deck is shaded.
Angelica has 4 crew members, who are very dedicated and at the guests' service at all times. The crew will do their best to provide you the most memorable cruising holidays in Croatia.
Gulet Angelica provides water ski and donut as water sports (charged according to usage on the gulet).
- 5 comfortable cabins for 10+2 guests
- Bathroom in each cabin
- Air-conditioning in each cabin
- Spacious indoor salon with bar and kitchen
- Very nice and large sun deck, covered with sun-bathing cushions
- Big dining table with chairs at shaded stern deck
- Spacious cushioned leisure sofa at stern deck
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Highly professional and attentive crew
- Outstanding domestic meals
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle
- Wind surf board
- Snorkeling equipment for 8 people
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): not available.
- Extra dinner on board: 35 Eur per person per dinner.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 600 EUR per week.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 4 h of navigation per day, crew, permits, sojourn taxes, boat insurance, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, yacht cleaning.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (extra hour 90 Eur)), ports, more than 4-5 hours of air conditioning per day, entrances to the National Park, embark and disembark out of the base port, tips for the crew, private marina fees, water ski 50 Eur/hour, donut (50 Eur/hour), extra use of tender.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h