2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|15.500 €||16.500 €||17.500 €|
Eleganza has all the features of the modern gulet with a vintage design which makes it one of the best gulets in Croatia.
Gulet Eleganza is an elegant 30 meters long custom-made boat available for crewed charter in Croatia.
- Master cabin with a king-size beds and a private bathroom
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Like most of the gulets, Eleganza has its' attractive deck with a large leisure sofa and dining table set at the stern, as well as sunbeds at the bow deck.White sofa and sunbeds provide her with elegance and luxurious touch.
The aft deck has cushioned platform for relaxing, dining seating for 12, and an awning to provide shade. The front deck also has a comfortable seating area with a cocktail table.
The salon of gulet Eleganza is very spacious and consist of dining table for 10 guest, white big sofa and yachts bar. Due to large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
- Tender boat
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Ringo ride
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day
- Snacks: 5.00 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 680 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (domestic): 190 €
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (imported): 290 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports:Jet ski: 200€/h, water skiing and tube ride 80€/hour
- Air conditioning: 35€/h
- Extra fuel for navigation: 70€/hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer