2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|15.500 €||16.500 €||17.500 €|
Gulet ELEGANZAis among the best gulets in Croatia.
She has all the features of the modern yacht with vintage design.
Eleganza has five spacious cabins to accommodate up to 10 guests. The cabins are:
- 1 Master cabin with double size bed
- 4 cabins with double size bed
Accommodation on Eleganza is very spacious and all the cabins have en suite bathroom, air conditioning, nice bed linen, enough storage space and plenty of day light.
Indoor salon of the gulet is spacious and very elegant with big, white sofa, dining table and the yacht bar. There is a plenty of day light, due to large panoramic windows.
Like most of the gulets, Eleganza has its' attractive deck with large leisure sofa and dining table set at the stern, as well as sun beds at the bow deck.
White sofa and sun beds provide her with elegance and luxurious touch.
Gulet Eleganza has nice variety of water sports: jet ski, water ski, donut.
There are 4 crew members on the gulet and they are always happy to assist our guests, they are well trained and skilled and will make each cruise the most memorable.
When it comes to food, you can expect only the best and the most quality meals.
- 5 air conditioned cabins for up to 10 guests
- 1 Master cabin and 4 cabins which have double size bed
- En suite bathrooms with shower tub in each cabin
- Remodeling for 2019.
- Spacious indoor salon with couch and dining table
- Sun padded leisure sofa on stern deck
- Dining table on stern deck
- Sun beds on bow deck
- Very attentive crew of 4
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Outstanding Mediterranean cuisine
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Jet ski
- Water ski
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 Eur per person per week*.
- Half board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 Eur per person per week*.
- *Includes coffee, tea, water and orange juices with meals
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 190 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive option of foreign alcoholic and all non alcoholic drinks and beverages (wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 290 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer (not premium wines), specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, fresh squeezed juices are extra cost, if consumed.
PORT FEES/ANCHORAGES:Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port every night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES:week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, 6 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi Internet, cleaning of cabins every day, one way to Dubrovnik, arrival day dinner.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, entrance to the National Parks, ports/anchors, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Eur), more than 6 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 35 Eur), water ski 80 Eur/hour, donut 80 Eur/hour, jet ski 200 Eur/hour, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h