|01.01. - 04.06. |
24.09. - 31.12.
|04.06. - 18.06. |
27.08. - 24.09.
|18.06. - 27.08.|
|14.000 €||18.000 €||20.000 €|
Gulet ALBA - Cruising Croatia
Gulet Alba is a beautifully crafted 30 meter long beauty of a gulet that will capture everyone's attention as you explore the Croatian coast.
This gulet offers first class services and facilities for the safety and comfort of guests and a committed, friendly and hospitable crew to ensure an unforgettable and hassle free charter.
- VIP cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with two single size beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Gulet Alba has very nice outdoor areas. At the stern deck, there is a huge white sofa with a dining table while the bow deck is furnished with sunbathing chairs and lounges.
The flybridge is a perfect addition to the gulet lounge areas and is covered with sun pads and sunbathing mattresses.
You will have your own talented chef on board who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat, 5.00m, 60HP
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €
- Extra meal: 45 € /person/ meal
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 175 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Corkage fee: 600 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports: Waverunner 150€/h
- Private marinas
- One way 500€
- Extra navigation 50€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer