|23.04. - 31.05. |
01.10. - 22.10.
|01.06. - 30.06. |
01.09. - 30.09.
|01.07. - 31.08.|
|70.000 €||75.600 €||80.500 €|
Gulet Lady Gita
Lady Gita is brand new luxury sailing yacht available for crewed rental in Croatia. This outstanding 49 metres long luxury yacht can comfortably accommodate 12
- 2 master cabins with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 double cabins with a queen/regular size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 convertible cabins with 2 single beds or a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of a large dining table with chairs and a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa.
A short walk from the lounge is a jacuzzi where you can enjoy a cocktail in an elegant setting. Our experienced and professional hostesses will give you an unforgettable, safe and comfortable holiday onboard Lady Gita.
The 77m2 lounge offers the space of a city apartment with separated dining and living areas and a 360 ° panoramic view with a good feeling of light and air.
- 4 deckhands
- 2 hostesses
- Tender boat: 6,50 meters, 150 HP
- Wave runner
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- 3 Paddleboards
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 8 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 20% of the charter fee. To cover the following costs, but not limited to food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft, shipping agents‘ fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer‘s request, shoreside transport, and excursions.
- Please note: APA to be paid in cash onboard or as a wire transfer to the shipping agent‘s account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, the shipping agent‘s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- 13% VAT
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Tips: It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer