Motor sailing yacht charter in Croatia!
Mini cruiser M/S AMORENA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 320 EUR/person per week.
- full board (breakfast + 2 meals per day): 400 EUR/person per week.
- HB includes arrival day dinner and Dalmatian dinner last night of the cruise.
- drinks and beverages (alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, juices, water, milk, coffee, tea and similar) are not included in food prices and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising. It is not allowed to bring the own drinks/beverages on the boat.
SPECIAL NOTE: On guests demand, we arrange drink packages according to the guests' preferences. Please ask for this option.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: 7 day cruise trip around the Dalmatian coast and islands, 7 members of the crew (room service every day, changing of 3 towels every second day), registry of guests (giving information, directions), welcome drinks, port taxes, use of deck chairs and sunbathing chairs on the sun deck, use of basic snorkel equipment (flippers and masks).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, personal expenses, water sport equipment, one way cruise, embark and disembark out of the base port, tips for the crew.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND:
- For cruising to Montenegro additional payment of 2000 Eur is necessary, possible organization of daily trip in Lovcen, Budva, Cetinje, Sveti Stefan.
- One way cruise to Pula or Rijeka: extra fee.
- One way cruise to Dubrovnik: extra fee.
SPECIALTY: We organize business meetings, incentives, special events, even during winter time combined with socializing that helps developing your business team.We can organize your wedding, anniversaries, as well as all other important moments that you want to share with your friends and award them with a special cruise on the boat. This excellently equipped boat is at your service throughout the year.
Mini cruiser Amorena is the newest boat in our fleet, which started the first cruising in spring of 2011.
Amorena is ideal for big groups, since she can accommodate up to 38+2 guests in 19 luxurious cabins. There are 17 double bed cabins and 2 triple cabins.
We provide custom tailored programs for corporate cruising, family cruising, business meetings and presentations, weddings, honeymoons etc. since Amorena's 7 crew members are experienced professionals, who are able to provide you with the highest quality service and the most amazing cruising itineraries.
Our programs are based on the guests' wishes and specially designed for each group. We adjust each detail to our guests needs, from carefully created menu and the wine list, to the cruising ports of call, activities, historical sights visits, guides, live music and much more.
Amorena is designed to provide our guests with superior comfort and accommodation. Our chef prepares delicious Mediterranean specialties, which can be served in the restaurant or on the terrace al fresco. Half board option is minimum obligatory and consists of breakfast and lunch. Full board is optional and consists of breakfast, lunch and dinner. In case our guests prefer half board, we will reserve restaurants for you in each port, even suggest you the menu which can be ordered in advance.
On the upper deck of Amorena, there are restaurant and bar, the terrace and the sundeck with comfortable sun bathing chairs.
THE UPPER DECK consists of:
- Bar and restaurant (salon) of 63 m2 (for breakfast, lunch and dinner, available for 40 seats, air conditioned).
- Terrace of 55 m2 for 40 persons.
- Sundeck of 220 m2.
Mini cruiser Amorena has 19 double cabins to accommodate 38+2 guests. Two double cabins also have extra single bed and the other 17 cabins are double.
All cabins are extra comfort and under sea level with one or two windows. Each cabin has air-condition, working tables, mirror, safety deposit box, night lamps, wooden wallboards, chair, electricity supply, safety and fire alarm installations, sanitary facilities toilet and shower with cabin.
CABINS are located on the lower deck and on the main deck:
8 double bed cabins (2 cabins-12,5 m2, 6 cabins-14,5 m2). Two of these cabins can be arranged as twin bed.
- 8 twin bed cabins each 12 m2
- 2 double bed cabins each 13 m2
- 1 double bed cabin - 12 m2 (optional for cruise manager)
- three mast motor sailing vessel.
- Year of construction: 2011.
- Length over all: 44 m
- Construction materials: stainless steel combined with teak and mahogany wood
- Number of guest cabins: 19
- Maximum number of guests: 38
- Crew: captain, 2 sailors, cook, cookīs assistant, waiter and hostess
- Cabins for crew: 5
- Engines: Two "CUMMINS" type engines each with 400 Hp
- Speed: 10-12 nautical miles per hour
- Water tank: 90 m3
- Fuel tank: 10 m3
- Electricity: 220V, 12V, from public net, two aggregates (30kW, 17kW), adapter is maybe necessary.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h